Les Sirènes Papotent Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

England have missed out on a generation of players, says Lia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Sirènes Papotent Index du Forum -> le forum en chantier -> comment ça marche ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: 12/10/2018 03:53:23

England have missed out on a generation of players, says Liam Rosenior

maxbet England have "missed out on a generation" of footballers who decided against playing abroad, according to former Brighton defender Liam Rosenior. Jadon Sancho hopes to make his senior England debut against Croatia on Friday after being rewarded for his excellent start to the season at Borussia Dortmund.

Sancho made the bold decision to leave Manchester City for Germany last year, and the move has paid dividends with the forward having amassed six assists for his side in just 215 minutes of Bundesliga action. No player has provided more across Europe's top leagues, and the 18-year-old's early success in Germany has highlighted the current need for young English players to seek regular first-team football abroad.

Speaking on The Debate, Rosenior believes Sancho's success has to act as an inspiration for more youngsters to experience the benefits of being taken out of their comfort zone. maxbet "Mason Mount had a fantastic season at Vitesse Arnhem, and I want to see more English players take the plunge," said Rosenior. "One of my biggest regrets from my career was not going abroad.

"Adjusting yourself to a new environment is one of the hardest things you can possibly do, but once you overcome that, you grow as a footballer and as a person. "I think we've missed a generation of that in our country. Because the money is here, maxbet it's not the easy option, but it's the logical option. "Now, because of the loan system and how hard it is to break into a Premier League side, we're seeing more and more young players making a football decision to play abroad, and that's fantastic for our game because they're going to come back with different things they've been taught.
ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 12/10/2018 03:53:23

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Sirènes Papotent Index du Forum -> le forum en chantier -> comment ça marche ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation