Les Sirènes Papotent Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Alaves 1-3 Real Betis: Lorenzo Moron double hands visitors w

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Sirènes Papotent Index du Forum -> le forum en chantier -> par ici les bonnes idées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: 13/03/2018 05:39:09

sbobet 789 Lorenzo Moron scored twice as Real Betis secured a 3-1 win at Alaves.

His first goal was controversial, though, having got in behind the Alaves defence and rifled home from the corner of the area in the 23rd minute.

The assistant referee's flag was raised to signal offside, but the referee gave the goal as the ball which put Moron through had come off an Alaves player. sbobet 789

Alaves went in search of an equaliser and Munir El Haddadi should have done better with a header from Ruben Duarte's cross but the ball flew over the crossbar.

Instead, Betis doubled the lead through Javi Garcia, who struck after Alaves failed to clear a corner.

Ruben Sobrino pulled one back for Alaves when he raced on to a through-ball from Martin Aguirregabiria in the 67th minute.

But with 12 minutes remaining, Ryad Boudebouz played in Moron to wrap up the three points for the visitors. sbobet 789
ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 13/03/2018 05:39:09

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: 02/05/2018 06:38:31

Cardiff v Reading and Rochdale v Charlton - Crunch Sky Bet EFL clashes live on Sky Sports

maxbet Cardiff's final game of the season with Reading will be shown from 12pm on Sky Sports Football on Sunday, with victory guaranteeing their promotion to the Premier League. The Bluebirds are a point clear of Fulham in the Sky Bet Championship table, so all Neil Warnock's side have to do is match or better their result to secure second place on the final day of the season.

Reading also have plenty to play for on the final day. Paul Clement's side need to avoid defeat to guarantee their survival in the second tier. Charlton Athletic have a spot in the Sky Bet League One play-offs in their hands, and will need a point from their clash with Rochdale - also live on Sky Sports Football on Saturday. maxbet

There is a three-point gap between the Addicks and Plymouth in seventh place, but a loss plus a six-goal swing - the current distance between the sides on goal difference - could see the Pilgrims sneak into sixth spot. Rochdale are also fighting for their Sky Bet League One lives, currently occupying the final relegation spot. They are two points behind Oldham and one ahead of Northampton, and will be desperate for three points on Saturday. maxbet
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: 20/07/2018 04:04:16

Bolton Wanderers sign Yanic Wildschut on season-long loan from Norwich City

pic5678 Bolton Wanderers have announced the season-long loan signing of Dutch winger Yanic Wildschut from Norwich.The 26-year-old joined the Canaries from Wigan for £7million in January 2017, but finished last season on loan at Cardiff having fallen out of first-team favour at Carrow Road.

Wildschut, who came through the youth ranks at Ajax before joining Middlesbrough in September 2014, is confident he can make an impact with Bolton, who battled to stay up in the Sky Bet Championship.

"It feels great to be here. I spoke to the manager this morning and he gave me a good feeling - pic5678 he made me want to sign for Bolton with what he said to me," Wildschut told bwfc.co.uk.

"I have been in England now for four years and I think I know how the league works. Hopefully I can help the club have a very good season in 2018-19. pic5678 "Bolton boss Phil Parkinson added: "Yanic will be an excellent acquisition for us. He offers real pace and power and I am sure he will excite our fans."
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 18/10/2018 16:59:52

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Sirènes Papotent Index du Forum -> le forum en chantier -> par ici les bonnes idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation