Les Sirènes Papotent Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool 'belong' in Champions League qua

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Sirènes Papotent Index du Forum -> Les Sirènes Papotent -> Brèves de comptoir
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: 07/03/2018 06:28:56

sbobet thai Jurgen Klopp said Liverpool are back where they belong after they reached the Champions League quarter-finals for the first time since 2008/09 with victory over Porto.

Having won the first leg 5-0 in Portugal, Liverpool eased into the last eight with a goalless draw at Anfield on Tuesday.

"It feels really good," said Klopp. "I think this year we belong there to be honest, it should not be a big surprise.

"I think it was time we showed up again. Good development in Liverpool at the moment, it's a nice moment, but if you don't show up in a competition like the Champions League then nobody really will realise it. sbobet thai

"I'm happy for all the people involved that we have made that step. So it's done, it's good, now let's carry on.

"The next round will be difficult, seven other very good teams, maybe four of them are from England, which doesn't make it easier.

"I think we will have a chance for sure to go to the semis. We'll take it step-by-step and tonight it is cool."

With the job done in the first leg, Klopp decided to bench top-scorer Mohamed Salah and club-record signing Virgil van Dijk with one eye on Saturday's visit to Manchester United in the Premier League, live on Sky Sports.

Salah did come on late in the game but could not break the deadlock and score for the eighth match in succession.

"Probably if you draw away and then win at home it feels maybe different," said Klopp. "But the maximum you can achieve is the next round and we did that in a comfortable way. sbobet thai
ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber

MessagePosté le: 07/03/2018 06:28:56

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Sirènes Papotent Index du Forum -> Les Sirènes Papotent -> Brèves de comptoir Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation